Partitioning Hard Drive in Windows 7 Without Formatting
Nowadays you don't need to format computers for partitioning hard drive.
1. Right click on the my computer
2. Click manage
3. Then select "disk management"
4. Then select which drive your want to partition.
5. Right click the selected drive
6. Click shrink volume
7. Then put the disk size you want to shrink or you will find the default value
8. Click shrink
9. Then right click on the new partition which is not formatted
10. Then click "New simple volume"
11. Give drive letter
12. Format under ntfs then click next
13. It's done
Congratulation you have learned how to do partition on windows 7
without uninstalling the operating system.