Sunday, 25 May 2014

TURN ON UR PC IN JUST 10 SECONDS

TURN ON UR PC IN JUST 10 SECONDS

Alright so you are tired of the boringg wait of system startups ,
omg... what to do.. then follow me if u wanna know how to turn the pc
on in 10 seconds (may vary) Then here is what u have to do to turn ur
pc on in 10 seconds

Start Run

And type Regedit

press enter

this will open Registery Editor

now look for the key

HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex

Now there find the Key Called "Startup Delay"

Double Click On It

Now where its Base Click Decimal

Now its Default Value Is 4800000 (75300:hexadecimal)
Change The Value To 40000

here u go u have done it

now close the Registery Editor and Restart Your Computer

If you think of editing registry as any risk , then you can keep a
backup of the old values so you can immediately restore it whenever
you want

So enjoy guys.....

5 comments:

  1. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy
    about it and I love learning more about this topic.SEO Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article, I have been always to read something with specific tips! I will have to work on the time for scheduling my learning.Seo Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.

    Digital marketing company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete